WOW! Senator Diane Feinstein agreed to debate me. However she has 5 conditions: FOX news is not allowed to transmit the debates, we are not allowed to talk about Obama’s eligibility, my supporters will not be allowed in and so on. Should I agree to these conditions?
Posted on | May 14, 2012 | 161 Comments
10:13 AM (5 hours ago)
Dear Dr. Taitz,
It looks like you may end up being the California Republican nominee for Senate in the November general election. While I understand that you wanted to set up some debates before the June primary, this would have been inappropriate given the large field of candidates.
However if, as anticipated, you do become the Republican candidate, I would like to set up three debates to be televised by three major television stations. The debates would take place in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego.Our campaign would suggest evening debates at 18:00 in order to capture a higher percentage of viewers.
However, our campaign has five ground rules which we would like agreement upon before proceeding further:
(1) No questions shall be asked and no answers shall be given concerning the eligibility of President Obama or any related matters. The debate should focus on economic, social, and foreign policy issues.
(2) The format of the debates shall provide for a two minute response, followed by a one minute rebuttal, followed by a 30 second response.
(3) No notes, documents, or teleprompters shall be allowed.
(4) No debates shall be televised by Fox News or any affiliates thereof.
(5) None of your supporters shall be allowed to attend. Guests shall be limited to 100 voters chosen at random.
Please let me know if these ground rules would be satisfactory. Also, please let me know of nine potential dates in October during which you would be available.