Posted on | February 15, 2010 | Comments Off on What you can do
A number of people have asked me, what can ordinary citizens do to help me aside from donating
Here are some things that can be done:
1. Amicus Curiae- Friend of the Court
this is a brief that is filed with the court, addressing the judge and supporting a party in an ongoing litigation. While typically Amicus Curiae is written by an attorney, there is no law saying that it has to be written by an attorney. Any citizen can write it.
You put on top a caption of the case . You write your name and write “Motion for leave of court to file attached Amicus Curiae”. You attach your brief or letter, titled Amicus Curiae, and you provide all law, constitutional provisions and any facts, that can help the judge to achieve just decision that first and foremost upholds the rights of “We the people of the United States of America .” The judge will decide whether he will include it in the docket, in which case the other party can respond and the judge will give it weight in his opinion. Unfortunately in both Land and Carter cases the judges have included garbage information that they received, perjured affidavits and included in their orders reference to that garbage without giving me an opportunity to respond. When I asked judge Carter for investigation, I didn’t even get a reply. That was wrong.
You can send your briefs to
1. US District Court for the District of Columbia Taitz V Obama 10-CV-00151 333 Constitution Ave, NW, Washington DC 20001-2858
2. Nineth Circuit Court of Appeals in S. Francisco Barnett et al v Obama et al
3. Elevent Circuit Court of Appeals in GA Cook v Good et al
(on behalf of Major Cook, Attorney Orly Taitz)
Rhodes v McDonald et al
(asking to reverse $20,000 sanctions)
4. You can write to CA Attorney’s Bar, investigator Robin Littlefield, Office of the trial counsel, letting them know that my Legal Actions on behalf of Major Cook and Captain Rhodes, where Judge Clay D. Land presided, were not frivolous, but probably the most important legal actions this Nation has ever known and CA Attorneys’ bar needs to act not as a tool of the Democratic party, not as a political hack, but as an organization devoted to upholding the Constitution and rule of law and needs to stand up and support me, and provide me with legal and financial help in all of the above cases.