Posted on | December 27, 2011 | 19 Comments
1. Taitz v Fuddy January 6, First Circuit court, Honolulu HI (Attorney Orly Taitz v Director of Health of HI, Loretta Fuddy). Subpoena for production of documents was served on the director of Health Fuddy. I am asking my supporters to come to court to this hearing.
2. Farrar, Lax, Judy, Mac Leran, Roth v Obama, Brian Kemp, secretary of state of GA and Georgia Democrat Party ( Orly Taitz, attorney for Plaintiffs)- Trial January 26, Atlanta GA. I am asking my supporters to come to court to this hearing.
3. Keyes, Barnett et al v Obama et al (Attorney Orly Taitz representing former UN ambassador and presidential Candidate Alan Keyes, 10 state representatives and 30 members of the military) Petition for hear En Banc will be filed shortly in the 9th Circuit court of Appeals
4. Taitz v Astrue (Attorney Orly Taitz FOIA against Commissioner of SS Michel Astrue) in the District of Columbia Circuit, no date for the hearing yet
5. Taitz v Ruemmler (Attorney Orly Taitz v White House counsel Kathy Ruemmler) in the DC circuit, not date yet
6. Taitz et al v Gardner et al (Attorney Orly Taitz is joined by 5 State Representatives of NH and 4 Presidential candidates). I just talked to a clerk from the Supreme Court of NH. According to rule 11 Supreme Court of NH can assume original jurisdiction when the actions of the agency are outside of what represents normal conduct of the agency. I argued that in a number of prior cases Ballot Law commission and the Secretary of State removed individuals from the ballot for not being qualified, not being eligible. I brought examples of individuals who were not natural born citizens. In Obama’s case members of the commission defrauded the petitioners and the public by claiming that they have jurisdiction to only check, if Obama filled out the form correctly and paid the $1,000 fee. According to the clerk of the court Supreme Court of New Hampshire simply declined to assume original jurisdiction. I do not have the actual order yet. I suspected that, as 4 out of 5 judges of the Supreme court of NH, including the Chief Judge are appointees of the Democrat governors (Jeanne Shaheen and John Lynch). As I stated previously, I will be filing with the Supreme Court of the United States a petition for stay of counting of Obama’s votes pending decision on certiorari petition. As NH is in the first circuit, it will go to Justice Breyer. If he denies, I will refile with one of the conservative justices. At any rate, the case is no longer in NH, it goes to the Supreme Court of the United States. There is no need to do outreach, e-mails and phone calls in NH, as the case is no longer there, but donations towards legal work, costs and travel to prosecute these 6 cases will be greatly appreciated.