OrlyTaitzEsq.com

TaitzReport.com

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation (DOFF)
29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita CA, 92688
Copyright 2014

Review of Politics, Economics, Constitution, Law and World Affairs by Attorney and Doctor Orly Taitz


If you love your country, please help me fight this creeping tyranny and corruption.
Donations no matter how small will help pay for airline and travel expenses.





The articles posted represent only the opinion of the writers and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Dr. Taitz, Esq., who has no means of checking the veracity of all the claims and allegations in the articles.
Mail donations to:
Defend Our Freedoms Foundation, c/o Dr. Orly Taitz
29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688.
Contact Dr. Taitz at
orly.taitz@gmail.com.
In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

-- Thomas Jefferson

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth
becomes a revolutionary act.
 -- George Orwell

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they
fight you, then you win.
 -- Mahatma Gandhi


Public Policy polling is showing Trump pulling ahead and leaving all of the establishment puppets in the dust. Majority of Republican voters will only vote for the “birther” presidential candidate

Posted on | April 15, 2011 | 4 Comments

April 15, 2011

Trump Now Leads GOP Presidential Field

A new Public Policy Polling survey finds Donald Trump now leading the Republican presidential pack with 26%, followed by Mike Huckabee at 17%, Mitt Romney at 15%, Newt Gingrich at 11%, Sarah Palin at 8% and Ron Paul at 5%.

Key finding: Just 38% of Republican primary voters say they’re willing to support a candidate for President next year who firmly rejects the birther theory. With the other 62% of Republicans — 23% of whom say they are only willing to vote for a birther and 39% of whom are not sure — Trump is cleaning up.

Meanwhile, Poll Watch Daily looks at whether Trump’s standing in recent polls really means much.

Comments

4 Responses to “Public Policy polling is showing Trump pulling ahead and leaving all of the establishment puppets in the dust. Majority of Republican voters will only vote for the “birther” presidential candidate”

  1. Howard Morton
    April 15th, 2011 @ 3:40 pm

    I have received a great deal of information re Obama’s birth certificate and his history, but I am unable to confirm any of it even though I feel it has the ring of truth. Can you help?

  2. Laurie
    April 15th, 2011 @ 3:50 pm

    You are a stupid bitch. You should be taken away by the men in white if you believe what you are saying,

    You are a biggot. A big fucking bigot with bad hair and makeup.

    You are pathetic.

  3. Chito Papa
    April 16th, 2011 @ 12:07 am

    Howard,
    Go to http://www.theobamafile.com. You will get all the information you want.

  4. Florence Stone
    April 16th, 2011 @ 1:29 am

    Sigh. Once more you can tell a liberal by their four letter words, and attacking the messenger instead of presenting any facts to refute what Orly presents. Posts like Laurie’s only go to show the quality of the people who back Obama. I feel sorry for her and the rest of those who can’t accept the truth, and strike out so crudely and violently. Orly, for every one like Laurie, there are a thousand like myself, who support you, have seen documentation and know the truth. Ignore the Laurie’s. Imagine how crushed they will be when their ‘Messiah’ is removed and put behind bars.

Leave a Reply





*