Oh no! Erik Fossum went to Georgetown (Jesuit stronghold, obot central base), he works directly for John Roberts. We all know what Roberts did before his trip to Malta. I really need help to beat this mafia, it’s huge, I can’t do it alone. a number of people in high places should be tried for treason!
Posted on | December 8, 2012 | 13 Comments
- Washington D.C. Metro Area
- Government Administration
As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 175 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities. And it’s free! You’ll also be able to:
- See who you and Erik Fossum know in common
- Get introduced to Erik Fossum
- Contact Erik Fossum directly
Erik Fossum’s Overview
- Analystat United States Government
- Volunteerat AMUN
- OCA Auditorat Baker, Miller, Markoff & Krasny, LLC
- Aide to Chambers for the Chief Justiceat United States Supreme Court
- The George Washington University
- 3 people have recommended Erik
- 126 connections
Erik Fossum’s Summary
Service in the legal environment since 2000.
Service in the judiciary branch of the federal government since 2002.
Coaching and playing career in ice hockey as a goaltender.
Knowledge of jurisdictional procedure, federal civil/criminal rules of procedure. Ability to deal with public related to legal filings.
Erik Fossum’s Experience
Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; Government Administration industry
2002– Present (10 years)
2008– 2009 (1 year)
Baker, Miller, Markoff & Krasny, LLC
March 2001– December 2008 (7 years 10 months)
Review Status of files worked on by OCAs for the headquarters based in Chicago, Illinois.
Aide to Chambers for the Chief Justice
Government Agency; 201-500 employees; Judiciary industry
2003– 2006 (3 years)
Erik Fossum’s Education
The George Washington University
BA,International Poltics, Minor Political Science
2004 – 2008