Posted on | January 6, 2014 | 26 Comments
I got e-mails from a number of supporters urging me to run for a state wide office in CA. I was asked whether I would run for Senate in 2014.
I cannot run for Senate, as Senate positions are 6 year terms and there isn’t one open until 2016 (against Barbara Boxer)
Secretary of state position is not open until 2016. The only position that is open and might make a difference in Attorney General. CA is a deep blue state however this is an opportunity to bring forward a statement and issues that are covered up by the regime. 40 million people in the state of CA(or 12% of total US population) get those voter pamphlet. You are allowed 250 words and the state charges $6,000 for it to go to all the voters.
I am wondering if my supporters would be able and willing to pay this fee as well as registration fee $3,022.
Additionally, I would like to know what issues would you want to see in this 250 word statement of a candidate.
My preliminary list of issues:
1. nullification of an unconstitutional Obamacare tax for citizens of CA
2. nullification (a ban on NSA spying) on law abiding citizens of CA
3. nullification of NDAA provisions which allow indefinite incarceration without trial and in violation of Habeas Corpus based on suspicion only
4. nullification of unfunded Federal mandates
5. homeowner and creditor assistance from recovered mortgage proceeds instead of funneling the funds to cronies and targeted extortion and shake downs
6. voter IDs in CA to remove at least a million and a half invalid voter registration, which voted to raise our taxes
7. assuring lawful elections with US citizen candidates instead of candidates like Barack Obama who ran for office based on fraud and using a stolen CT SSN and fabricated IDs and aided and abetting by corrupt and criminally complicit officials
8. nullification in CA of trade agreements, such as TPP, TAFTA, NAFTA, WTO-GATT, Comprehensive immigration reform, which are a de facto treason committed against the citizens of CA and US and which rob citizens of their jobs, wages and benefits
Right now the only announced candidate is current AG of CA Camela Harris (her brother in law Tony West , is #2 in Obama Justice Department). For this reason nobody else announced his or her candidacy to challenge Harris.
I am planning to run as “Declined to state party preference” which is allowed now in CA. Main reason, is due to the fact that both parties failed to address above issues.