Posted on | November 13, 2011 | 17 Comments
This is extremely important. New Hampshire is an early primary state and it allows anyone to challenge a candidate on the ballot. You do not have to be a resident of NH. We have to capitalise on this opportunity.
I put a lot of work and a lot of sleepless nights in gathering all the information and exhibits.
In the post below you will find a total of 87 pages in PDF files and a docx version of the complaint.
You will find a complaint, challenging Obama’s legitimacy on the ballot, 66 pages of exhibits, containing sworn affidavits and documents, showing Obama using a forged birth certificate and a fraudulently obtained CT Social Security number 042-68-4425, which was not assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. You will find a certified mail tracing number and a blank form for you to fill out. On the form you can state, that you want to join the challenge filed by Attorney Dr. Orly Taitz.
As you know, I will have to travel to HI for the third time. It is extremely expensive. I might need to travel to NH. All of this work takes a lot of time and effort. I hope you will support this effort to remove Obama from the ballot early on in this primary by donating to either “Defend Our Freedoms foundation” or to “Orly Taitz for US Senate 2012” .
We need at least one person with a backbone in the Senate. While I got donations for the foundation, so far I collected only about $1,400 for the campaign. Registration is $3,420. I will need to spend $6,500 for the full candidate statement on the ballot. I need to start printing brochures, fliers and bumper stickers.
If you have means and can donate $10,000 needed to jump start the effort, it will be greatly appreciated. If you can donate $1,000 or $500 or $250 or whatever amount you can, it will be appreciated. As you know, nobody does anywhere near the amount of work, that I am doing to remove Obama from office. I am putting in time, sweat and tears. I will appreciate your support.
Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ
29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy, ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
ph 949-683-5411 f 949-766-7603
ADDENDUM TO ELECTION LAW COMPLAINT FORM, SEEKING TO REMOVE FROM THE BALLOT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FROM DEMOCRAT PARTY BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, II DUE TO LACK OF ELIGIBILITY, LACK OF PROOF OF NATURAL BORN US CITIZEN STATUS DUE TO LACK OF ANY LEGAL AND VERIFYABLE IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS AND DUE TO FRAUDULENT USE OF A CONNECTICUT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 042 -68-4425, WHICH WAS NEVER ASSIGNED TO HIM ACCORDING TO E-VERIFY AND SSNVS, AND DUE TO USE OF A COMPUTER GENERATED FORGERY INSTEAD OF A VALID LONG FORM U.S. BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Complaint is procedurally timely and correct
I. Filing a Complaint
a. Anyone may report alleged violations of State or Federal election laws subject to enforcement by the Attorney General by submitting a completed Election Law Complaint Form.
b. The Election Law Complaint Form shall:
(1) Be written legibly and signed by the complainant;
(a) If the complaint relates to a violation of a right established by Title III of the Help America Vote Act of 2002, the complaint must be sworn to by the complainant in front of a Notary Public or Justice of the Peace.
(b) The Attorney General’s Office and the Secretary of State’s Office will provide Notary Public or Justice of the Peace services for an Election Law Complaint Form free of charge. Town Clerks, City Clerks, and other public officials who are Notaries Public or Justices of the Peace are encouraged to provide their services free of charge for the purpose of filing an Election Law Complaint Form.
(2) Contain a statement that an election official, a town/city/village district, a candidate, a political committee, an individual, or a corporation has violated a State election law or Federal election law subject to enforcement by the Attorney General and, if known, the requirement, statute, or regulation that has been violated;
(3) Contain a statement of the facts on which the complaint is based;
(4) Allege a violation that occurred not more than one year prior to the date the complaint is being submitted, unless a longer period is reasonable because the violation is continuing; and
(5) Identify by name, address, and phone number any known witnesses or other victims.
c. Any written communication satisfying the requirements set forth above shall constitute a complaint for the purposes of these procedures.
d. Complaints shall be mailed, faxed, or delivered to:
33 Capital Street
Concord, NH 03301
Complaints shall be considered filed on the date that they are received at the Attorney General’s Office.
a. The Attorney General or his designee will evaluate each complaint.
(1) If the complaint does not state a violation of any State or Federal election law subject to enforcement by the Attorney General, the complainant and the subject(s) of the complaint shall be notified in writing.
(2) If the complaint alleges a violation of any State or Federal election law subject to enforcement by the Attorney General, an inquiry shall be initiated.
b. Unless the nature of the allegation makes doing so inappropriate, an initial step in the inquiry will be to notify the subject of the complaint and afford the subject an opportunity to provide a response to the complaint.
c. The Attorney General’s Office will publicly neither confirm nor deny the receipt of a complaint nor the existence of an investigation, unless doing so is deemed necessary to gather information or alert the public to a preventable hazard.
d. If the subject of the complaint elects to provide a response, upon receipt of the response, the complaint and response will be evaluated to determine if an investigation is necessary to resolve the complaint.
e. Complaints shall be resolved in one of the following ways:
(1) Criminal Prosecution – If a criminal penalty exists for the election law violation and the evidence and circumstances warrant criminal prosecution, the Attorney General, directly or through a County Attorney or Police Prosecutor, will prosecute the alleged offender.
(2) Civil Prosecution – If a civil penalty exists for the election law violation and the evidence and circumstances warrant imposition of a civil penalty, the Attorney General will pursue imposition of a civil penalty in accordance with applicable law.
(3) Cease and Desist Order – If the election law authorizes the Attorney General to issue a Cease and Desist Order and the evidence and circumstances warrant issuance of a Cease and Desist Order, the Attorney General will pursue issuance of a Cease and Desist Order in accordance with applicable law.
(4) Written Warning – If the election law does not provide for any penalty or if the evidence and circumstances support a conclusion that wrongdoing occurred, but the evidence and circumstances do not support or warrant a criminal prosecution, a civil penalty, or a cease and desist order, the Attorney General will issue a written warning if warranted.
(5) Closure Letter with Recommendations – If the evidence and circumstances do not warrant any of the above actions, but the Attorney General concludes that the subjects of the complaint failed to follow recommendations issued by the Secretary of State or the Attorney General or recognized best practices, the Attorney General may issue a Closure Letter to the subject of the complaint with recommendations for best practices.
(6) Closure Letter, Complaint Unfounded – If the evidence and circumstances support the conclusion that the subject of the complaint did not violate any election laws and followed the published recommendations of the Secretary of State and the Attorney General, the Attorney General will issue a Closure Letter declaring the complaint unfounded.
f. If the complaint involves a violation of a right established by Title III of the Help America Vote Act and the Attorney General determines that the complaint will be resolved by a criminal prosecution or civil penalty, the complainant shall be notified and afforded an opportunity to attend any public court sessions held to resolve the complaint.
g. If the complaint involves a violation of a right established by Title III of the Help America Vote Act and the Attorney General determines that the complaint will be resolved by a Cease and Desist Order, a Written Warning, Closure Letter with Recommendations or Closure Letter Complaint Unfounded, the complainant shall be issued a copy of the closure letter.
h. The complainant and the subject of the complaint shall have a right to request a hearing on the record before a hearing officer appointed by the Attorney General. The purpose of the hearing will be to afford the complainant, the subject, and the Assistant Attorney General who handled the matter to present evidence and arguments supporting resolution or arguing for an alternative resolution.
III. Hearing Process
a. Notice – The complainant or the subject of the complaint must file a written notice challenging the resolution with the Attorney General within 30 days of the date on which the documents announcing the resolution of the complaint are issued.
b. The Attorney General shall appoint a hearing officer who shall be a senior member of the Attorney General’s Office who was not previously involved in any way in the investigation of the complaint, or a private attorney.
c. The Hearing Officer shall schedule a hearing within 30 days of the receipt by the Attorney General’s Office of the written request for a hearing.
d. The Hearing Officer shall issue a notice of hearing that includes:
(1) Parties names and addresses;
(2) Date, time, and location of hearing;
(3) Statute(s) in question;
(4) A copy of the Cease and Desist Order, Written Warning, Closure letter with Recommendations or Closure letter concluding the matter was unfounded;
(5) A copy of the notice filed challenging the resolution;
(6) The consequence for failure to appear at the hearing as prescribed below; and
(7) The right of the parties to be represented by counsel at the hearing at their own expense.
e. The Hearing Officer shall issue a recommendation to the Attorney General either proposing a different resolution or affirming the previously issued resolution.
f. Hearing Record
(1) The Attorney General shall cause the hearing to be recorded verbatim, and the recordings shall become part of the record.
(2) The Hearing Officer shall include in the record any documents submitted, and accepted as relevant, by the parties during the hearing
g. Procedural Rules – The hearing shall be conducted in conformance with Administrative Rules Chapter JUS 800.
h. Burden – Unless otherwise specified by law, the burden of proof shall be on the party challenging the original resolution.
i. Adjournment, Postponement, or Continuance – Adjournment, postponement, or continuance shall be directed, granted, or ordered for good cause shown, which shall include prejudice due to the inability of counsel or a critical witness to attend unless such inability is due to action or inaction on the part of the party. Notice of adjournment, postponement, or continuance shall be sent to all affected parties.
j. Failure to Request Continuance or Postponement, or to Appear – Failure to appear at any scheduled hearing, or to request for good cause a postponement or continuance of the hearing in advance thereof, shall be deemed to be a withdrawal of the complaint or waiver of right to be heard, as the case may be, and the challenge shall be closed, dismissed or a decision rendered.
k. Resolutions of complaints shall be made no later than 90 days from the receipt of the complaint (as required by 42 U.S.C. §15512(a)(2)(H)), unless the complainant has agreed to an extension.
(1) If the complaint is not resolved in 90 days, upon receipt of a written request from the complaint the matter shall be submitted to the Ballot Law Commission.
As complaint is not limited to residents of New Hampshire, complainant has standing in bringing current complaint .
Complaint is timely, as the primary is scheduled for January 10, 2012.
ALLEGATIONS IN THE COMPLAINT
Foregoing complaint and election challenge is based on New Hampshire election laws 655 et sequitur, Article 2, section 1 of the US Constitution and Help America Vote Act of 2002
New Hampshire – Election Laws.
“655:14 Filing: General Provisions. The name of any person shall not be printed upon the ballot of any party for a primary unless he or she is a registered member of that party, he or she shall have met the age and domicile
qualifications for the office he or she seeks at the time of the general election, he or she meets all the other qualifications at the time of filing, and he or she shall file with the appropriate official between the first Wednesday in June and the Friday of the following week a declaration of candidacy as provided in RSA 655:17.”
To ‘meet the all other qualifications’ (which would be a positive claim), then one must be able to prove said qualification(s).
“655:17-b Declaration of Intent; Presidential Candidates Who File Nomination Papers. I. Declarations of intent for each candidate for president who seeks nomination by nomination papers shall be in the form provided in paragraph II. Declarations of intent required by this section shall be filed with the secretary of state, signed by the candidate, and notarized by a notary public.
II. I, _________, swear under penalties of perjury that I am qualified to be a candidate for president of the United States pursuant to article II, section 1, clause 4 of the United States Constitution, which states, “No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.” I further declare that I am domiciled in the city (or town or unincorporated place) of _____, county of ____, state of ____, and am a qualified voter therein; that I intend to be a candidate for the office of president to be chosen at the general election to be held on the ____ day of ____; and I intend to file nomination papers by the deadline established under RSA 655:43. I further declare that, if qualified as a candidate for said office, I shall not withdraw; and that, if elected, I shall be qualified for and shall assume the duties of said office.”
‘I am qualified’ & ‘I will be qualified …..” are positive claims, requiring proof.
“655:43 Filing Deadline. I. Nomination papers shall be filed with the secretary of state no later than 5:00 p.m. on the Wednesday one week before the primary. Nomination papers to be filed shall be grouped by municipality. No nomination papers shall be accepted by the secretary of state unless the candidate shall have met the age and domicile qualifications for the office he or she seeks at the time of the general election and meets all the other qualifications at the time of filing; and, if a candidate for the office of governor, executive councilor, state senator, or state representative, unless the candidate shall file with the nomination papers an affidavit of qualifications as provided for in RSA 655:28 and 655:29; and if a candidate for United States senator or United States representative, unless the candidate shall meet the qualifications for office under RSA 655:3 and 655:4.”
So that the candidate ‘meets all the other qualifications’, proof must be provided.
“655:44 Objections. Nomination papers made in accordance with the provisions of this chapter shall be regarded as valid and shall be received by the secretary of state unless objection thereto is made in writing no later than the Monday following the last day for the filing of such papers.”
Object in writing.
655:47 Declaration of Candidacy. I. The names of any persons to be voted upon as candidates for president at the presidential primary shall be printed on the ballots upon the filing of declarations of candidacy with the secretary of state in the following form and signed by the candidate: “I, ____, swear under penalties of perjury that I am qualified to be a candidate for president of the United States pursuant to article II, section 1, clause 4 of the United States Constitution, which states, “No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.” I further declare that I am domiciled in _____, in the city (or town or unincorporated place) of _____, county of ____, state of ____, that I am a registered member of the _____ party; that I am a candidate for the nomination for the office of president to be made at the primary election to be held on the ____ day of _____; and I hereby request that my name be printed on the official primary ballot of said _____ party as a candidate for such nomination.”
‘I am qualified to be a candidate for president of the United States pursuant to article II, section 1, clause 4 of the United States Constitution…..’
1.Barack Hussein Obama, II is not a natural born citizen and is not qualified to be on the ballot as a Presidential candidate. In 2008, when Mr. Obama ran for the U.S. presidency, he was never vetted and he never provided any documentary evidence of his natural born status. Any challenger to his eligibility, including complainant herein was mobbed with allegations of racism coming from largely left leaning pro-Obama media. We have seen an unprecedented level of corruption in all 3 branches of the U.S. government and the government of HI, which allowed Mr. Obama to get into the White House without any valid identification papers.
2. The most staggering evidence, is Mr. Obama’s lack of a valid Social Security number and his use of a fraudulently obtained Social Security number from the state of Connecticut, a state, where he never resided, which was never assigned to Obama, according to E-Verify and SSNVS
3. Complainant herein, is Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ, attorney and doctor licensed in the state of California, who is an attorney admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States, 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and Third Circuit Court of Appeals. Dr. Taitz is a civil rights leader, who is fighting an unprecedented level of corruption in the government and courts in order to preserve an unalienable right of U.S. citizens to elect eligible candidates and vote in fraud free elections. Dr. Taitz is also a Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate 2012 in the state of California.
4. In 2009 Dr. Taitz received reports from licensed investigators Neil Sankey and Susan Daniels, which show, that according to most reputable national databases for most of his life Barack Obama used a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425, issued in 1977, even though he was never a resident of the state of Connecticut. In 1977, Social Security numbers were assigned according to the state where application were submitted. In 1977 Obama was nowhere near Connecticut, he was a student at the Punahoa school in Hawaii, where he resided. Additionally, national databases showed another birth date, associated with this number, a birth date of 1890. In around of 1976-1977, due to changes in Social Security administration, many elderly individuals, who never had Social Security numbers before, had to apply for their Social Security number for the first time in order to obtain Social Security benefits. It appears, that the number in question was assigned to an elderly individual in CT around March of 1977, the death of this elderly individual was never reported, and from around 1980-1981 this number was fraudulently assumed by Barack Obama. Exhibit 1, Affidavit of Susan Daniels
5. Taitz was a delegate at the Continental Congress Convention in 2009, where she had a discussion on the matter of Barack Obama’s fraudulent use of the aforementioned Connecticut Social Security number with a recently retired senior deportation officer from the department of Homeland Security, John Sampson. Mr. Sampson provided her with an affidavit, attesting to the fact, that indeed according to national databases Obama is using a Connecticut Social Security number, even though there is no reasonable justification or explanation for such use by one, who resided in Hawaii in and around the time the Social Security number in question was issued. Exhibit 2 Affidavit of John Sampson.
3. In 2010, Barack Obama posted on line on WhiteHouse.gov his 2009 tax returns. As he posted those returns, he forgot to flatten the PDF file, so all of the layers of modification of the file became visible to the public. One of the pages contained Obama’s full Social Security number 042-68-4425. Taitz received an affidavit from Adobe Illustrator program expert Chito Papa, attesting to the fact, that initially posted tax returns of Barack Obama contained Connecticut Social security number 042-68-4425. While the file was later flattened and the Social security number can no longer be seen, thousands of US citizens and individuals around the world were able to obtain the original file with the full Social Security number.
4. Taitz checked an official site for Selective Service SSS.gov. She entered name Barack Obama, date of birth 08.04.1961 (Obama’s alleged birth date) and Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425, which Obama is using in his tax returns. She got a verification, showing, that Barack Obama registered for Selective Service, using this CT SSN. At this point she had three investigator reports and two US government documents, showing Obama using CT SSN 042-68-4425.
5. Taitz received an affidavit from a witness Linda Jordan, who ran a E-Verify check for the above Social Security number 042-68-4425. According to E-Verify, there is no match between Obama’s name and the Social security he used in his tax returns and his Selective service application.
6. Taitz received an e-mail from a US Army officer, Colonel Gregory Hollister, whereby he did an independent check and found, that indeed Obama is using this Connecticut number 042-68-4425. He also, contacted SSNVS (Social Security Number Verification Systems) and found that the number Obama is using was never assigned to him. Exhibit 6. Additionally, there is a clear pattern of Social Security fraud by Obama’s family members and close associates. Recently Obama’s uncle Onyango Obama was arrested for drunk driving and found to be using for employment a Social Security number, even though he is an illegal alien and not allowed to work. Obama’s aunt Zeutuni Obama was stealing tax payer dollars by living in subsidized housing and using a state of Indiana-issued Social Security number, even though she is an illegal alien and was never a resident of the state of Indiana. Obama’s close associate, mentor and co-board member from Annenberg Challenge, William Ayers, in his book “Fugitive Days” admitted to creating over a hundred fraudulent Social Security numbers using names of deceased infants, who did not get their Social Security numbers before their deaths. “After the Baltimore fiasco, stealing ID was forbidden. Instead we began to build ID sets around documents as flimsy as a fishing license or a laminated card available in a Times Square novelty shop called “Official ID.” We soon figured out that the deepest and most foolproof ID had a government-issued Social Security card at its heart, and the best source of those were dead-baby birth certificates. I spent impious days over the next several months tramping through rural cemeteries in Iowa and Wisconsin, Illinois and North Dakota, searching for those sad little markers of people born between 1940 and 1950 who had died between 1945 and 1955. The numbers were surprising: two in one graveyard, a cluster of fourteen in another. Those poor souls had typically been issued birth certificates—available to us at any county courthouse for a couple of bucks and a simple form with information I could copy from the death announcement at the archive of the local paper—but they had never applied for a Social Security card.
Collecting those birth certificates became a small industry, and within a year we had over a hundred. For years I was a paper-made Joseph Brown, and then an Anthony Lee, remarkably durable identities. My on-paper official residences: a transient hotel in San Francisco and a warehouse in New York.” Bill Ayers, Fugitive Days. Ayers had a whole business of forged social security card making. It is unfortunate, that the person, occupying the position of the U.S. president, was using and is using a bogus social security number.
7. For 3 years after his inauguration Obama refused to provide to the public his long form birth certificate. On April 27, 2011, when Obama posted his alleged long form birth certificate on line, just as with his tax returns, he originally did not flatten the file, which means that anyone with an Adobe Illustrator program on his computer could see layers of alterations in this alleged “birth certificate”, which looked like a complete joke. Multiple long form birth certificates from 1961 are available. In those years green safety paper was not available and was not used. Other birth certificates, as one for Susan Nordyke, born the next day on August 5, 1961, in the same hospital, and signed by the registrar on August 11, 1961, show white paper with yellow aging stains, clear borders, raised seal and a lower serial number. Obama’s alleged birth certificate is on a safety paper, which was not used in 1961, does not havea clear border, no raised seal and the serial number is higher, than the numbers issued later by the same registrar. Exhibit 9
8. Taitz received an affidavit from Adobe illustrator expert Chito Papa exhibit 7.
It showed layers of alteration of the alleged birth certificate. It showed a signature of Obama’s mother Stanley Ann D. Soetoro, where it looks, like Soetoro (her married name by her second husband) was erased, whitened out and computer graphics was used to add “unham Obama” and a signature “Stanley Ann Dunham Obama” was created by pasting and filling the blanks with computer graphics.
9. Taitz received an affidavit from scanning machines expert Douglas Vogt. Exhibit 8. It shows further evidence of forgery, such as different types of ink used. Some of the document shows, as gray scale scanning, some as black and white scanning, some color. It shows different types of letters and kerning, meaning some letters encroaching into the space of other letters, which is possible only with computer graphics, not with a typewriter used in 1961. Numerous other parameters lead to the same conclusion, that the document in question is not a copy of a 1961 type written document, but a computer generated forgery, created by cutting and pasting bits and pieces from different documents and filling in the blanks with computer graphics. It appears, that Obama used a Social Security number of a deceased elderly individual, as well as a birth certificate number of a deceased infant. Research pointed to the fact, that one, Virginia Sunahara was born in Honolulu on August 4, 1961 and passed away the next day. Recently her surviving brother Dunken Sunahara demanded to see her long form birth certificate, but the department of Health denied the request, even though it came from a close relative. Department of Health provided Mr. Sunahara only with a computer generated short form birth certificate with a serial number, which was suspiciously out of sequence from all the other numbers issued to infants born August 4, 1961.
In spite of numerous demands, Director of Health, Loretta Fuddy refused to allow the inspection of the original birth certificate of either Obama or Sunahara in lieu of the alleged certified copy, and the Social Security administration refused to provide even a redacted application for CT SSN 042-68-4425, which Obama is fraudulently using. It is imperative, that this office investigate not only Obama, but also director of Health Loretta Fuddy, registrar Alvin Onaka, Deputy attorney General Nagamine and former Chairwoman of the Democrat National Convention in 2008 Nancy Pelosi, who certified Obama’s prior certificate of candidate, as well as Attorney General Eric Holder, Commissioner of Social Security Michael Astrue, and a number of judges involved in this affair, for purpose of criminal prosecution for conspiracy to commit fraud, uttering of forged documents, alteration/forgery of documents, elections fraud and Social Security Fraud.
10. Based on all of the above, Obama does not have any valid identification papers, which are necessary to be a candidate on the ballot, running for the US Presidency, based upon New Hampshire elections law 655-17 and on Article 1, section 2 of the U.S. Constitution.
11. Additionally, many believe, that “Natural Born Citizen,” as it is applied to the U.S. Presidency, means one born in the country regardless of citizenship of the parents. Taitz submits evidence, that from the time of the adoption of the constitution untill today, the standard was: One born in the country to parents who are citizens, who do not owe allegiance to other nations.
The US Constitution was largely based upon the book “the Law of Nations” by Emer De Vattel, stating that Natural born citizens are ones born in the Nations to citizens (Emer De Vattel “The Law of Nations” p499, §212). A similar definition was used by John A. Bingham, creator on the 14th amendment, who stated during congressional hearings of the 14th amendment, that a “natural born citizen is born in the U.S. territories to parents, who didn’t owe allegiance to other sovereignties”. Similar definition was used in a case of Minor v Happerset 88 US, 162 (1875) heard by the Supreme Court. Lastly, in 2008 citizenship of John McCain was questioned as well due to his birth in the zone of the Panama canal. In a joint Senate Resolution 511, the Senate unanimously found Senator McCain to be Natural Born U.S. citizen. The Senate used the same Vattel two prong test and found McCain to be eligible for presidency due to the fact that he was born in the f Panama Canal zone to two parents, who were U.S. citizens. Obama’s father was never a U.S. Citizen. He never even had a “Green Card”. He was in U.S. for a few years, on a student visa and as such, Obama did not satisfy either one of the two prongs of the test for natural born status. Even if this office was to subscribe to a more liberal modern definition of a natural born citizen, Obama does not qualify as he never proved his birth in Hawaii and is using a computer-generated forgery instead of a valid long form birth certificate and he is fraudulently using a Social Security number, which was never assigned to him. This case shows an unprecedented level of corruption and lawlessness in the federal government and in the government of Hawaii, which allowed Obama to get on the ballot in 2008. This lawlessness cannot continue. As such Petitioner demands removal of Obama from the ballot in the state of New Hampshire in the Democrat party primary and demands immediate criminal prosecution of Obama and his accomplices for elections fraud, common law fraud and uttering of forged documents.
/s/ Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
Congressman Gregg Harper (R-MS)
United State House Administration Subcommittee on Election
307 House Office Building
Washington DC 20515
cc Congressman Darrell Issa
House Oversight Committee
2347 Rayburn House Building
Washington DC, 20515
cc Congressman Mike Rogers
House Intelligence Committee
133 Cannon House Office building
Washington DC 20515
cc Congressman Sam Johnson
House Subcommittee on Social Security
House Ways and Means Committee
2929 N Central Expy, 240
Richardson, TX 75080
cc Congressman Dana Rohrbacher
House Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations’
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
2300 Rayburn House Building
Washington DC 20515
on Civil Rights
624 Ninth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20425 C
Public Integrity Section
Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington DC 20530-0001
Inter -American Commission on Human Rights
1889 F Street, N.W.. Washington, D.C., 20006 U.S.A..
Tel.: 202-458-6002, 202-458-6002. Fax: 202-458-3992.
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
Special Rapporteur on the Situation of Human Rights Defenders
The Honorable Mrs. Margaret Sekaggya
Palais des Nations
CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
International Criminal bar Hague
Regional Office – Americas / Bureau régional – Amériques / Oficina regional – Américas
137, rue St-Pierre
Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2Y 3T5
Tel : 001 (514) 289-8757 001 (514) 289-8757
Fax : 001 (514) 289-8590
Laura Vericat Figarola
Address: Avenida Diagonal 529 1º2ª
08029 Barcelona, España
tel/fax 0034 93 405 14 24
United Nations Commission for
Civil Rights Defenders
Orsolya Toth (Ms)
Human Rights Officer
Civil and Political Rights Section
Special Procedures Division
Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
tel: + 41 22 917 91 51