OrlyTaitzEsq.com

TaitzReport.com

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation (DOFF)
29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita CA, 92688
Copyright 2014

Review of Politics, Economics, Constitution, Law and World Affairs by Attorney and Doctor Orly Taitz


If you love your country, please help me fight this creeping tyranny and corruption.
Donations no matter how small will help pay for airline and travel expenses.





The articles posted represent only the opinion of the writers and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Dr. Taitz, Esq., who has no means of checking the veracity of all the claims and allegations in the articles.
Mail donations to:
Defend Our Freedoms Foundation, c/o Dr. Orly Taitz
29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688.
Contact Dr. Taitz at
orly.taitz@gmail.com.
In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

-- Thomas Jefferson

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth
becomes a revolutionary act.
 -- George Orwell

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they
fight you, then you win.
 -- Mahatma Gandhi


Press release: Criminal complaint filed with Pam Bondi, Attorney General of FL for violation of 14th amendment civil rights of George Zimmerman and inciting riots and violence by AG Eric Holder, CRS department of Dep of Justice, Barack Obama and Angela Corey, as well as complaint for fraud committed by NBC and ABC

Posted on | July 14, 2013 | 9 Comments

Press release: Criminal complaint filed with Pam Bondi, Attorney General of FL for violation of 14th amendment civil rights of George Zimmerman and inciting riots and violence  by AG Eric Holder, CRS department of Dep of Justice, Barack Obama and Angela Corey, as well as complaint for fraud committed by NBC and ABC . See complaint below. Attorney Orly Taitz is working pro bono and donations to cover effords are greatly appreciated

 

Comments

9 Responses to “Press release: Criminal complaint filed with Pam Bondi, Attorney General of FL for violation of 14th amendment civil rights of George Zimmerman and inciting riots and violence by AG Eric Holder, CRS department of Dep of Justice, Barack Obama and Angela Corey, as well as complaint for fraud committed by NBC and ABC”

  1. Evidence Tracker
    July 14th, 2013 @ 4:36 pm

    When will we see any positive action, you have filed many lawsuits,complaints, foia request but seem no one is at the other end.

    THE HOUSE needs to take a positive step and begin the IMPEACHMENT process before OBAMA is granted ABSOLUTE power to bypass congress and do anything he wants.
    The NO LABELS group wants to grant him power to expedite nominations, initiate laws,SO I
    think this group is complicit with OBAMA under the guise of PROBLEM SOLVERS.
    IMPEACH NOW FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY.

    TOMORROW may be too late, when the snowball gets too big to handle.

  2. Elizabeth
    July 14th, 2013 @ 6:16 pm

    It seems that the Obama admin and Holder
    and all his cronies, may begin a
    civil rights case against this poor guy.

    He needs to leave the country, and soon.

    The outcry and rampaging of stupid
    people is beyond reason.

    I hope he gets out of this country
    and asylum, as Snowden has done.

    Denmark is a great place.

    So is Switzerland.

    Maybe Holder and Obama will be
    jailed before this civil rights
    farce is undertaken.

    We can only hope so.
    This man’s life is very much
    in danger.

  3. James
    July 14th, 2013 @ 9:06 pm

    Did you know that one in every 300 female’s is a stone cold sociopath that seek offices of government power just like the one you’re now trying your 14 Amendment case in. Here’s the incontrovertible proof at http://www.damninteresting.com/the-unburdened-mind/ This should be interesting because as of now I haven’t seen any real justice or relief from the blatant show of corruption in any branches of our communist infiltrated government. I haven’t seen them prosecute one another for any of there blatant crimes as of yet. We can’t even get our government to remove the proven usurper obama the imposter national security threat illegal immigrant, an illegal alien of such magnitude that warrants immediate action of arrest and removal but are instead willingly following orders from his iron-hand telling them what to do is 100% insanity. American’s may have had their food, water and air poisoned and if true we need to be very careful and concerned about what is going on in America. Why do these blatant communist constitution-violating criminals continue to govern? I believe the proven diabold fraudulently programmed fixed voting machines should be removed immediately and return to paper ballots as a beginning of something in our defense and relief. But then look at what an idiot there Florida’s governor has been since elected, he lied about everything he promised and has been a rhino ever since. The communist infiltrators have bottled up the election process with big fat fiat money payouts to keep control until their end game. I don’t believe that attorney general is going to a damn thing for good for America, period.

  4. Stephen Hiller
    July 15th, 2013 @ 4:47 am

    Maybe something will happen, maybe it won’t. When the weather forecaster says a 30% chance of rain, it means there’s a 70% chance it won’t.

  5. RacerJim
    July 15th, 2013 @ 9:02 am

    Thanks to Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the NAACP, George Zimmerman is now a “Dead Man Walking”.

  6. Florence Stone
    July 15th, 2013 @ 12:05 pm

    Nothing ventured; nothing gained. At least Orly Taitz ACTS! Unlike Arpaio and Zullo, Orly doesn’t just shoot off her mouth to get attention; she fights for America and American’s! If you have $$$$ to throw anybody’s way in the fight to get our country back, your best bet is Orly Taitz!!

  7. Davey Crockett
    July 15th, 2013 @ 1:52 pm

    Yeah, the local news has jumped on this topic and makes it sound like Zimmerman was a bad guy!

    But what those social vampires don’t remember is that Martin went walking into Zimmerman’s neighborhood…it wasn’t the other way around!

    So the little hoodie could have had a racist attitude against those he perceived as all white? Someone should file some kind of charge(s) against the “minister”: Al sharpton for inciting this kind of racist attitude!

  8. js/js
    July 15th, 2013 @ 5:25 pm

    Do not forget the OJ murders. He killed two (2)
    people. Total acquittal. Racial murders too.
    Disgrace to USA. Where were Sharpton, Jealous,
    Jackson, etc. then? Nowhere, no comment. Could
    care less. Outrage to humanity too. IMO.

  9. Lisa
    July 16th, 2013 @ 10:05 pm

    Have they ever considered that Trayvon Martin was profiling against whites when he went up and broke Zimmerman’s nose?

    Would Martin ever have punched Zimmerman if Zimmerman had been black?

    Just a thought.

Leave a Reply





*