Clinton chief of staff Erskine Bowles calls Paul ryan honest, straightforward, brilliant, praises his budget. On the other hand he scribes Obama budget as a complete joke
Erskine Bowles on Paul Ryan: ‘I’m telling you, this guy is…
Need some help from techies: what does this frame mean, what does it do? how was it inserted on my blog? How do I remove it?
Dr. Taitz, The IFRAME code included here below appeared on your site this morning, remained for less than two hours, then has reappeared this evening. In the the client browser, the code preceeds the normal HTML code for your home page. Recommend you request technical support at your site host to remove the code. [...]
Important! Motion Hearing September 10, 8:30 am Rule 60 motion for reconsideration to dismiss RICO(against Obama and accomplices) in Keyes v Obama due to new information (affidav it from sheriff Arpaio)
Motions 8:09-cv-00082-DOC-AN Captain Pamela Barnett, et al v. Barack Hussein Obama, et al (ANx), CLOSED, DISCOVERY, MANADR UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT for the CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA Notice of Electronic Filing The following transaction was entered by Taitz, Orly on 8/13/2012 at 5:49 PM PDT and filed on 8/13/2012 Case Name: Captain Pamela Barnett, [...]
I can’t be happier! My client in eligibility case Barnett, Keyes et al v Obama, Timothy Jones, ESQ is now the speaker of MO House of Representatives! Good going and gods speed to Speaker Timothy Jones, ESQ
Fired Up! Missouri www.firedupmissouri.com/SimilarShare Shared on Google+. View the post. You +1′d this publicly. Undo 1 hour ago – Congratulations to Birther Queen Orly Taitz on installing a fellow birther as Speaker of the Missouri House. Just as a reminder, this is the tantrum throwing …
Results of YahooNews poll: two times more people think that Paul Ryan helps Romney, than people who think that he weekens the ticket
POLL Is Paul Ryan a strong VP pick? Yes, he helps Romney’s chances. 47% No, he hurts Romney’s chances. 24% I don’t know who he is. 29% Thank you for voting.
In Taitz v Sebelius I will have to proceed in Los Angeles with Judge Gee, Judge Kronstadt refused the request to move the case to the southern division to a different judge
Taitz v Sebelius Order from Judge Kronstadt
tell Congress: impeach Obama for dream act or it will kill all of our dreams of economic recovery and lawful elections
As you know, Obama signed a Dream Act, where he gave amnesty by fiat to some estimated 800,000 illegal aliens, who came here as children. This is the biggest assault on our system of law and lawful elections. First, as with any number coming from the government, it is a bogus number. The government is [...]
Poll: do you think Congress should put together a make shift jail to hold AG Eric Holder? yes or no?
Ken B. (Fort Mill, SC) 46 approved Submitted on 2012/08/13 at 4:34 am Sarah is just like the rest of the knuckle heads,ALL FAKE. Sarah had the platform to blow the roof off of the ineligibility issue. However, she didn’t do it. That’s because she in bed with all of the other cowards in the [...]keep looking »