Posted on | November 17, 2009 | 3 Comments
CC2009 – Nov. 17, 2009 Afternoon session – Abolishment of Personal Property
Michael Shaw spoke about loss of our personal property rights which are necessary for a free people. One more power grab by the New World Order gangsters.
1. Agenda 21 is a UN program signed in 1992 by George Bush in Rio de Janeiro . Bush brought it home and wanted to infect every federal, state, and local agency with it. It is intended to control our lives from cradle to grave while:
1. Using sociology and revisions to law to re-engineer society. Specifically the redistribution of America’s wealth that the Usurper is so fond of. This includes the elimination of personal property because this allows too much concentration of the wealth that needs to be equally distributed. Therefore we shall see and are seeing:
a. Regulations which control or limit the use of property. If they can’t take your property, then they will try to make it so expensive to keep it, that you will go broke and have to sell it.
b. Collectivization of all the world
c. Introduction of the “Wild Lands Project” into every state. This permits the global UN and Federal government authorities to remove and exclude major portions of the population from set-aside regions under the guise of “protecting the environment”.
d. Elimination of human rights under the Constitution in lieu of “Community Rights” under the UN.
e. Plans for a massive highway connecting Mexico and Canada. Eminent domain like you can’t imagine. Design plans allow for a ¼ mile width. Do you think that the UN can land some large troop transports on that?
f. Shifting from legal justice to Social Justice … one of the Usurper’s favorite concepts. Statute law becomes irrelevant anyway without “The Law of the Land”. Who needs rule of law when you have
something between tyranny and anarchy? Law becomes irrelevant and force rules the day.
2. Replacing Free Enterprise with public/private partnerships, otherwise known as fascism.
3. Placing environment before man. A good example is the drought and loss of several thousand jobs in California due to the elimination of irrigation water in order to “save a tiny fish”, as though the fish could not be preserved while still providing water to the farmers who used to produce a large part of the nation’s crops from this valley.
a. Agenda 21 goes far beyond merely trying to maintain a viable and clean environment. E.g. It also intends to “clean up” (reduce) world population by any means that is convenient.
4. Educating the kids to be good global citizens 1st. Forget unalienable Rights. They come from God, and there is no God! So there is complete animus against our founding principles. Don’t bother to teach The Constitution. Who needs it?
5. Total control over every human action:
b. RFID Chips
It has created the closely associated concept of “Sustainable Development” which is antithetical to the U.S. Constitution and life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It has spawned/influenced programs from global down through local government. This is closely related to the meeting coming up in Copenhagen. It is basically just more New World Order control masquerading as environmental benevolence. We need to begin to address the tentacles of encroachment first at our local level. So get involved with your local government possible, and learn to recognize when the socialist agenda is creeping into your neighborhood. When
For more information watch the replay of Michael Shaw’s presentation and check these websites below.
Michael Shaw’s website
Question: So, how long do you think an
illegal president can remain in office?
Answer: Until a few elected/apponted officials
decide that the Constitution still matters.
Question: Then, how long can a Constitutitonal Republic survive?
Answer: Only as long as as a majority believe that the
Constitution still matters. So, if a generation remains
uneducated and/or complacent, The Republic is dead!
Question: So, where does this leave us?
Answer: You figure.