Is Wikipedia intentionally obfuscating Michelle Obama’s ancestry in order to hide all evidence linking Obama to Harry J. Bounel and having Obama criminally prosecuted for using a stolen SSN and forged IDs?
Posted on | January 22, 2013 | 27 Comments
Wikipedia page lists Louise Robinson as the wife of Jim Robinson and mother of his son Frazier, great grand father of Michelle
Wikipedia seems to intentionally obfuscate the ancestry of Michelle Obama to make it look like Michelle is not a descendant of Rose Ella Cohen. They listed Cohen as a second wife of Jim Robinson and not the mother of Frazier Robinson, not a blood relative of Michelle Obama. In reality Rose Ella Cohen was the wife of Frazier Robinson, great grand mother of Michelle. What is important, is that we know that Obama posted his full Social Security number 042-68-4425 on line, when he posted his tax returns and did not flatten the pfd file. We could see right away that he is using a CT SSN and that it was not assigned to him according to e-verify and SSNVS. According to national databses this number was assigned to a resident of CT born in 1890. This was vertifed by investigator Sankey and Daniels and Senior Deportation officer Sampson.
Tax collector Al Hendershot found multiple red flags associated to Obama’s address in Chicago.(I will not go into those red flags for the moment). Among those red flags is a persistant link to Harry J. Bounel. When checking under above social it is coming with Bounel, though there was a massive scrubbing of all the info on Bounel
We found Harry J. Bounel, born n 1890 in Russia, residing in New York in Bronx with Cohen family and working as a helper in fruit store owned by Sam Cohen, also born in Russia. We also see Harry Bounel residing with Jim Robinson in CT. Frazier Robinson is of the same age as Bounel, Rose Ella Cohen Robinson is around the same age, born in 1895. Wikipedia seems to completely mess up relations and they even listed Mchelle’s father Frazier III, as born in 1960, which of course in impossible. I am wondering if all of this mess is in order to obfuscate any records on Harry J Bounel and CT SSN that Obama is fraudulently using
Please, look at all of the names of the neighbors of Bounel in NY in 1940. (scroll down to the second page of this blog) Some of them are probably still alive and are residing in NY or FL. I need info on Bounel. He is clearly deceased, as he would have been 123 years old. Commissioner of SSA defaulted in my RICO case. My guess he is well aware of what is going on. We need all of Bounel’s info to submit to courts.
Michelle Robinson Obama’s extended family
- Michelle’s earliest known relative on her father’s side is her great-great grandfather Jim Robinson, born in the 1850s, who was an American slave on the Friendfield plantation in Georgetown, South Carolina. The family believes that after the Civil War, he worked as a Friendfield sharecropper for the rest of his life. He is said to have been buried there in an unmarked grave.
- Jim married twice, first to a woman named Louiser, with whom he had two sons, Gabriel and Fraser, Michelle Obama’s great-grandfather. A daughter was born to the family, but her name has not been discovered and she is believed to have died as a child. His second marriage to Rose Ella Cohen produced six other children. Fraser had an arm amputated as a result of a boyhood injury. He worked as a shoemaker, a newspaper salesman, and in a lumber mill. Carrie Nelson, Gabriel Robinson’s daughter, now 80, is the oldest living Robinson and the keeper of family lore.
- At least three of Michelle Obama’s great-uncles served in the military of the United States. One aunt moved to Princeton, New Jersey, where she worked as a maid, and cooked Southern-style meals for Michelle and her brother, Craig, when they were students at Princeton University.
- Marian Lois Robinson
- Michelle Obama’s mother (birthname Marian Lois Shields, born July 30, 1937), now widowed, married Michelle’s father, Fraser Robinson, on October 27, 1960. Robinson was formerly a secretary at Spiegel catalog and a bank. While Michelle and Barack Obama were campaigning in 2008, Robinson tended the Obamas’ young children. She has continued to help care for them while living in the White House as part of the First Family; she is the first live-in grandmother since Elivera M. Doud during the Eisenhower administration. Some media outlets have dubbed Robinson as the “First Granny”. Marian takes Sasha and Malia to school daily and enjoys life in Washington.
Fraser C. Robinson III
- Michelle Obama’s father, born August 1, 1935, died March 6, 1991, married Michelle’s mother, Marian Shields, on October 27, 1960. Robinson was a pump worker at the City of Chicago water plant.
- Michelle Obama’s brother, born 1962. As of the 2012–13 season, he is head coach of men’s basketball at Oregon State University.
Fraser Robinson, Jr.
- Michelle Obama’s grandfather was born on August 24, 1912, in Georgetown, South Carolina, and died on November 9, 1996, aged 84. He was a good student and orator but moved from South Carolina to Chicago to find better work than he could find at home, eventually becoming a worker for the United States Postal Service. He was married to LaVaughn Johnson. When he retired, they moved back to South Carolina.