OrlyTaitzEsq.com

Ivanka Trump plans to attend economic summit in Germany

Washington Post Ivanka Trump plans to attend economic summit in Germany Washington Post  – ‎1 hour ago‎ Ivanka Trump is planning a trip to Germany to attend a summit on the economic empowerment of women, a senior administration official said Sunday.

Donald Trump printed out made-up £300bn Nato invoice and handed it to Angela Merkel

Donald Trump printed out made-up £300bn Nato invoice and handed it to Angela Merkel

Tweeted to leaders of Freedom Caucus

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.‏ @DrOrlyTaitzEsq now9 seconds ago More If Conservatives don’t like Ryan, they can file a motion to vacate the Chair, he’ll be gone. Who will replace him? Blackburn? King? Gingrich

Col. Tony Shaffer: ‘Wiretapping’ of Trump Transition Team “Worse than Watergate by Order of Magnitude”

Col. Tony Shaffer: ‘Wiretapping’ of Trump Transition Team “Worse than Watergate by Order of Magnitude”

‘Saying no is easy, leading is hard’: GOP congressman resigns from Freedom Caucus after health-care drama

Washington Post ‘Saying no is easy, leading is hard’: GOP congressman resigns from Freedom Caucus after health-care drama Washington Post  – ‎1 hour ago‎ If President Trump is going to put the blame for Republicans’ inability to pass health-care legislation on the House Freedom Caucus, at least one member of the conservative coalition thinks it […]

London – Vile Leftists Desecrate Memorial to Deceased Police Officer With Anti-Brexit Propaganda (VIDEO)

Lawmakers signal fight for healthcare reform is not over

Lawmakers signal fight for healthcare reform is not over

Sent to Mark Meadows of Freedom Caucus. His Caucus needs to work with the GOP majority to pass HC bill

@RepMarkMeadows Freedom Caucus is less than 20% of GOP. You need to work with the other 80% to pass HC bill. Need to learn to govern

Bad boys of Brexit join fight to break up California…

Bad boys of Brexit join fight to break up California…

Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved Bomb Threats Case, US Media Ignores

Trump handed £300B NATO ‘invoice’ to German chancellor: report

Trump handed £300B NATO ‘invoice’ to German chancellor: reportThe Hill

GOLDMAN SACHS: LE PEN COULD WIN… by VIRGINIA HALE413 …SWEDEN: EUROSCEPTIC, ANTI-MASS IMMIGRATION PARTY SURGES TO LEAD

We need McConnell to hold a nuclear option vote not just on Gorsuch, but for all votes, or, if McConnell refuses, we need to replace McConnell

We need McConnell to hold a nuclear option vote not just on Gorsuch, but for all votes, or, if McConnell refuses, we need to replace McConnell By Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ Today, March 26, Edd Rollins, former Reagan campaign manager and Reagan’s deputy Chief of Staff, appeared on FOX, I believe on Maria Bartiromo’s show, […]

My tweet to President Trump: @realDonaldTrump Time for nuclear option on all votes, not just Gorsuch. Time to push through the agenda quickly or replace McConnell

@realDonaldTrump Time for nuclear option on all votes, not just Gorsuch. Time to push through the agenda quickly or replace McConnell  

Huma Abedin Wants More Weiner! Attempting to Reconcile Marriage (VIDEO) Mar 25th, 2017 11:58 pm by Carter A fool to try? Abedin gives sex-a-holic disgraced Congressman another shot.

keep looking »