Posted on | December 31, 2012 | 14 Comments
Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
29839 Santa Margarita, ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Attention Deputy U.S. Attorney Edward Olsen
Regarding: Summary of the 12/31/2012 phone conversation
Dear Mr. Olsen, this is to confirm that I called you on 12/31/2012 around 2:20 pm. I advised you that in response to your ex parte motion to extend time to respond to subpoenas, I am submitting amended subpoenas, which will make it easier for the Federal Employees to provide necessary documents without any difficulty or undue hardship.
- Instead of Mr. Michael Astrue, Commissioner of Social Security travelling to California to testify or produce documents, amended subpoena would allow him or another official to produce the required original SS-5, Social Security application for Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 at the premises of the Social Security offices in MD on 01/02/2013. Subpoena was delivered by the professional process server and a proof of service will be forwarded to you. There is no disclosure of private information here, as Mr. Obama posted his tax returns on line on whitehouse.gov and did not flatten the PDF file, so the full Social Security number that he used became known to millions of people. Subpoena is issued from the District of Columbia, where documents are requested and therefore enforceable. Though Mr. Obama took off the web site the tax returns later, flattened the file and re-posted it, the information became public knowledge. As we discussed, this is a short notice, however Mr. Astrue or any of his employees, who will actually produce the document, will not be inconvenienced, as they will not be required to travel and will be asked to produce a document, which would be readily available. Considering that the time is of the essence and this is the most serious case of Social Security fraud and breach of the national security, the importance of the documents and the exigency justify short notice. Please, advise at what time Mr. Astrue or his assistant will be available on 01/02/2013 to produce the required SS-5 to me or to an expert, who will be there on my behalf.
- Amended Subpoena was issued on director of Selective Service Lawrence Romo with request to produce the original application to the Selective Service for Mr. Obama. Similarly, it was issued from the District of Columbia, being delivered by a professional process server to the premises of the Selective Service. There is no privacy attached as Mr. Obama posted on line the copy of the alleged application. The problem with the copy is that it contains multiple signs of forgery, the most flagrant is the two digit year postal stamp “80”, while United States Postal office is using a 4 digit postal stamp. I sent to you by Federal Express a video tape with expert testimonies and a video taped press conference by Sheriff of Maricopa County Joseph Arpaio and investigator Mkie Zullo, who reported to the public and media on their criminal investigation of Mr. Obama’s forged IDs and who actually showed on camera how forger used 2008 postal stamp, cut it in half and inversed “08” to obtain “80”.
- Based on all of the above, subpoenas will be proper and enforceable. Please, let me know, when is the most convenient time on January 2 for your clients Mr. Astrue and Mr. Romo or their employees to provide requested documents.
- Additionally this is to confirm that I asked for your position on motion to strike the opposition to the TRO on behalf of Mr. Obama, as he is not sued as a federal employee. Your response is that you do not have a formulated position yet.
- Lastly I asked you, if you will be proceeding with the criminal investigation based on evidence of forgery in Mr. Obama’s IDs. You stated that you are a part of the civil division, not criminal division. I asked if you forwarded the complaint and exhibits to the criminal division, as failure to do so may be seen as subornation of felonies such as elections fraud, Social Security fraud and forgery of IDs with the goal of usurpation of the U.S. Presidency. You asked if I asked you to forward the complaint to the criminal division, I responded that I am asking you now. You responded with a request to submit it in writing, so you can see, who you can forward this to.
- Per your request, I am asking you in writing to forward the complaint, exhibits and the rest of material in the case Grinols et al v Elections commission et al to the criminal division of the U.S. attorney’s office for the purpose of criminal prosecution of Mr. Obama and individuals aiding and abetting him for elections fraud, Social Security fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud and uttering of forged Identification papers and a fraudulently obtained Social Security number with the purpose of committing elections fraud and usurpation of the U.S. Presidency and position of the commander n Chief. Additionally, some of the individuals aiding and abetting Mr. Obama might be guilty of treason since Mr. Obama is a foreign national, citizen of Indonesia, based on his school records from Indonesia. Please, advise me the name of the U.S. Attorney in the criminal division to whom you are forwarding the case.
/s/ Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ